Fashion Productions Home Our Works Sistema

kirsten miccoli
















Thanks to our friend Laura Elvis, we had the pleasure of discovering the work of the young photographer Kirsten Miccolli, based in Chicago.

"When I first started photography at the age of 15, I focused on mainly portraiture and fine art. I attended Columbia College Chicago and graduated with my BA in photography in 2010. After graduating, my focus went from fine art to fashion. as I realized I could blend the two together and make images that were both a narrative and visually stimulating. Fashion photography allows me to have creative control and create scenes in life that would never normally exist. I love whimsical, feminine, and bizarre images; images that capture a moment to tell a story that appear different to everybody that looks at them. 
With that being said, When I saw Briana Smith, the model in this shoot, she inspired me to create this editorial about youth and rebellian. I love how she can so easily encompass the character of both a male and female. She has a sense of intensity and ambiguity that I just love."

Photographer: Kirsten Miccoli
Stylist: Marta Cebret Czernik
MakeUp and Hair: Vanessa Valliant
Model: Briana Smith
Via: Laura Elvis

Related Posts with Thumbnails